- Whitney and Ashley over at Shanty 2 Chic have so many great, thrifty ideas. Ashley's Fall Apothecary (she also has Christmas Apothecaries) are tempting me to actually start decorating. This Magnetic Recipe Holder is also tempting me. Maybe if enough items keep tempting me, I will start redecorating my house. My house really needs it.
- Over at 320 Sycamore Melissa has a lovely idea for lighting your Thanksgiving table with a Dollar Store Version of WS Glass Hurricane. She even posted again with information for getting Dollar Tree Supplies Online just to make things easier for her readers--isn't she so thoughtful!?!
- Donna has been making over her bedroom and her Bedroom Makeover Part 2 ~ The Wall post provides a great, inexpensive idea for a "neutral but interesting" feature wall. Make sure you head on over to Funky Junk Interiors to check out the other parts of her bedroom makeover.
- Centsational Girl, Kate, has a tutorial for creating a Manzanita Advent Tree. (If you don't know what Manzanita is, there is a link in her post.) She shows how to make the tree and some of the gifts she put in the boxes she hung from the tree.
- Better After is my new favorite blog. There are usually several posts in a day and they all feature the best part of any makeover project, the before and after shots. I really like the Springy Staircase post. It makes me wish I had a staircase like that so I could make it over. I will just have to use the idea elsewhere in my home IF I ever redecorate.
- Roeshel at The DIY Showoff features DIY projects from her life and from other bloggers. (Yes, another site that makes me want to "do" stuff around my house.) This DIY Headboard Coat Rack post is great. I have a wall I could do this on; however, I don't have a headboard nor am I to the point of "doing" stuff around my house.
November 18, 2009
Top Reader Posts - November 18
Labels: Top Posts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment