- Cassity at Remodelaholic is giving tutorials for 12 Days of Paper Christmas Decorations. Here is the link for Day 1. Today was day 12 so you will be able to see all of her great ideas if you click the "Newer Post" link at the bottom of each post (starting with the one above).
- Centsationalgirl, Kate, has some great ideas for displaying Christmas cards in her Jingle Bell Christmas Card Display post.
- In a non-Christmas related post, Laurie (aka Tip Junkie) has compiled some ideas on How to Display Your Childs Artwork. I know sometimes it is hard to figure out how to display all of the cute items the little ones bring home--there should be a solution for everyone in this post.
- Kari at Ucreate is featuring HowDoesShe? who provided a fabulous Floating Frame Tutorial. (You should definitely look around the Ucreate site, whether you are looking for something to do or not. . . there are great ideas on there.)
- And finally, just because they are cool looking, I want to point out Michelle over at Three Men & a Lady. She has a post featuring Paperclip Chandeliers. They are cool!
December 16, 2009
Top Reader Posts - December 16
Labels: Top Posts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment