- Over at V and Co. I found Vanessa's story to be hilarious! Read her This Will Make you Snort Laugh. . .okay Maybe post to see what is so funny.
- Many projects these days feature vinyl in one form or another and Alison (from How Does She?) has a great post about What You Need to Know Before You Buy Vinyl. She also has a tutorial for making a Please Remove Your Shoes frame that I really want to make and post by my front door because we don't wear shoes in our house and sometimes it is awkward to ask people to remove their shoes.
- Gina has a Mail Sorter Tutorial that I think I might have to enlist Moo to make. Gina's bright and blight blog has several other tutorials and some printables.
- I have really come to enjoy reading many of Katie's posts over at Kitchen Stewardship. I tend to not read her religion based posts and they are clearly titled so I know I can skip over them. I really like her "How To" posts. Two that came up this week are this post about storing and freezing food and this post about using microfiber cloths for cleaning.
- It wouldn't be a new year without the whisperings of resolutions. Mandi over at Organizing Your Way has a series, 31 Days of Organizing for a Better 2010. Now don't let the title fool you. It is NOT 31 days of organizing. Each day will have steps for accomplishing various resolutions. Some of them are Declutter, Take More Pictures, Cook More Often, Go Green, and Enjoy Life to the Fullest.
Many of the blogs did a 2009 in review feature this last week. Below are a few of my favorites.
Thrifty Decor Chick
Living with Lindsay
Just a Girl
Room to Inspire
Cooking During Stolen Moments
Lick the Bowl
Annie's Eats Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
Post a Comment