- First up we have four "Spa in the Kitchen" posts from Our Bests Bites . Last week Kate and Sara had a Spa Week and had great posts on Facials, Sugar Scrubs, Hair Treatments, and a Super Smoothie. Think of the fun you could have with your daughter/sister/friend etc.
- Next up we have How to Go From Fat to Firm for Good from ZenHabits. Very simple, practical, tips for losing weight for good. One of the best tips. . ."This is a Lifestyle Change, Not a Diet". I use to subscribe to ZenHabits as this was one of the first articles I read. I no longer subscribe because they became a little to Zen-y for my liking. I still visit on occasion to peruse the articles.
- This post from Thrifty Decor Chick titled All Things Paint and this Sheen Stripe post from Snapshots of Life oh and this testing Paint Colors from your Computer post from Starter Home to Dream Home would have all been good additions to the paint posts I featured last week.
- You can never be too prepared and this Vehicle Supplies - Be Prepared has an extensive list of items you should have in your vehicle. Of the 31 items, I have fewer than 10. Some items don't apply to everyone but most are a good idea.
- To finish up both this post and Easter posts I have one current post from Creative Organizing. If you are like me (okay you probably aren't) and have NOT purchased anything for Easter baskets yet, then you might find this post, Stuffing Easter Baskets + Other Easter Stuff, helpful.
March 31, 2010
Top Reader Posts - March 31
This batch of top posts I have decided to clean out some of my old starred items in my reader. They were good when I starred them and they are still good now.
Labels: Top Posts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment