- Jessica (aka fishmama) over at Life as Mom has a guest post from Mandi that tells you all about The Power of a 15 Minute Blitz. At this high-stress time of year where unexpected guests are frequently stopping by with very little notice those 15 Minute Blitzes could be a life saver. If you would like even more help with Holiday Housekeeping go read Org Junkie's post at Blogher.
- Whitney and Ashley are hosting a Rust-Oleum Revamp Party over at Shanty 2 Chic. I am getting some Rust-Oleum for Christmas and going to town on the ugly brass fixtures in my house. Watch out fans, door knobs, cabinet handles, etc. I might even take pictures.
- Annicole from Our Suburban Cottage has a tutorial for making a Vintage Paper Chain for your Christmas tree or anywhere you might want to hang a paper chain.
- Over at U Create Kari has a list of her Favorite Ornament Tutorials. There are some pretty cute ideas listed.
- Kimm at Reinvented shares her ideas for adding touches of holiday color to rooms in your house in her Trash to Treasuer Tuesday - The wrrapping Paper Edition post. She features some great ideas from her house. At the bottom of the post are a bunch of other projects from her readers.
- Sara and Kate have some great ideas for Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen over at Our Best Bites.
- Since I am gearing up for my holiday baking, Shaina's Your Holiday Baking Checklist: Simplifying the Sweet post over at Complete Organizing Solutions came at the perfect time.
December 9, 2009
Top Reader Posts - December 9
Labels: Top Posts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment